0845 548 8104
New homes from £212,995 to £291,995
**FINAL HOMES IN PHASE 2 - SELLING FAST!!** A selection of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom quality homes. PART EXCHANGE or HELP TO BUY (Scotland) Scheme available on selected plots!! SAT NAV: FK10 2FD
Sales Centre Tel: 0845 548 8104
Sales Centre will open 5 days, Fri, Sat and Sunday 9.30am - 5.30pm. Late Night Thurs 11am – 7pm, Closed Tuesday and Wednesday. SAT NAV: FK10 2FD
- House Styles
- Site Plan
- Map & Directions
- About The Area
- Show Homes
- Virtual Tours
WELCOME TO CLAREMONT PARK, ALLOA
**HOUSE OF THE MONTH**
PLOT 42 - Avondale, Fabulous 4 Bedroom Detached Home with Single Garage.
Including flooring, landscaped gardens and wardrobes to bed 1 & 2 plus Part Exchange available only £231,995.
YOUR REASONS TO BUY AT CLAREMONT PARK
- Alloa lies on the north bank of the river Forth with views towards the Ochil Hills within the district of Clackmannanshire, otherwise known as "The Wee County".
- Stirling is only a 10 min drive along the A907 and the newly opened Clackmannanshire Bridge to the east of Alloa allows easy access to the M9 and M876 main motroway links.
- There is the newly re-opened Alloa Railway Station giving an hourly service to Glasgow Queeen Street via Stirling, Larbert and Lenzie. Passengers can also travel to Inverness, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
- The town has 3 major Supermarkets ( Asda , Tesco and Morrisons ).
- There is a selection of Nurseries, and five primary schools including Claremont Park, St Johns and St Mungo's.
- The re built Alloa Academy provides the latest teaching facilities and further education is provided locally at Clackmannan College.
SERVICES OFFERED WHEN YOU BUY WITH US
- Bespoke additional extras are available on selected plots where you can personalise your own home to make it as individual as you are.
- Many incentives on offer tailor made to suit you.
- Help To Buy (Scotland) Scheme.
- Part Exchange or Express Mover on Offer.
- Independent mortgage advice.
- Excellent customer care.
Call our sales advisor Lynn on 0845 548 8104 for more information or click on the HOUSE STYLES tab to see what offers apply.
4 bedroom Detached
Prices From £212,995
Oakmont 4 bedroom detached home with integral garage. This home features a spacious lounge and benefits from a kitchen/breakfast area, utility and downstairs W.C. On the first floor you will find the master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further bedroo...
4 bedroom Detached
Prices From £229,995
The Pinehurst is a 4 bedroom home with integral garage. There is a spacious lounge, kitchen/dining area, utility room and WC. The upper hallway is spacious and light giving access to the master bedroom with en suite, 3 further bedrooms and a...
5 bedroom Detached
Prices To Be Confirmed
The Turnberry is an impressive 5 bedroom detached home with integrated double garage. On the ground floor you will find a spacious lounge, family room/study, impressive open plan kitchen/dining family area and downstairs w.c. Upstairs you will fi...
5 bedroom Detached
Prices From £291,995
The Sunningdale is a stunning 5 bedroom detached home with double integral garage. This home features a spacious lounge, kitchen/breakfast/dining area with french doors leading out to the garden. You will also benefit from a utility room and down...
Claremont Park is located within the most desirable area of Alloa, with some fantastic views and mature landscape surrounding the boundary. The area is well established and has a very good reputation and highly regarded as the 'best' part of Alloa tro live.
Alloa lies to the north bank of the river Forth with views to the Ochil Hills and is otherwise known as 'The Wee County' . With a long industrial history based upon its location on the banks of the river Forth and later on the wealth od the natural resources within its locality. The prosperity generated is evident in the historic buildings located within the town including the formidable Alloa Tower that continues to dominate the town centre.
In recent years the town has grown as a commuter base for those looking to escape city living but enjoy the proximity to both jobs and services provided by Striling, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Thie growth has been accelerated by the regeneration work undertaken by the council demonstrated by its own new office and a number of now established retail and leisure developments.
Alloa;s revival has continued with the reopening of the Striling-Alloa-Kincardine Railway line that lonks Alloa into the national rail network with direct services from bith Striling and Glasgow. Alloa Station reopened in May 2008.
The town has 3 major Supermarkets ( Asda, Tesco , Morrisons ) and there is selection of independant shops on the high street. the town has good leisure facilities - from swimming and a multi gym to bowling and squash. The town also has its own football club - Alloa Athletic.
The town has a selection of nurseries and five primary schools including Claremont Park, Sunnyside, St John's an dSt. Mungos. The rebuilt Alloa Academy provides the latest teaching facilities along with Lornshill Academy with Dollar Academy and Beaconhurst School provifding local independant education. Further education is available at Clackmann College.