Here at Bellway, we aim to make moving home as simple as possible and provide you with a first class home that you can be proud of.
From the day you walk on to a Bellway Development to the moment we hand over the keys to your new home and beyond, we undertake to provide you with the best possible customer service.
This Charter describes the level of service and standards that you can expect from Bellway.
1. Prior to reserving your new home, we will go through in detail the specification and layout of your home and details of any pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed decision.
2. A friendly and informative sales process with support and guidance throughout.
3. Prior to moving into your new home, our Site Manager will invite you to a demonstration to familiarise you with the appliances, lighting and heating controls etc of your new home.
4. Prior to moving in to your new home we will provide you with a Homecare booklet that will act as a helpful guide during the first few months of occupation.
5. On the day of legal completion our Sales Adviser will welcome you to your new home and ensure you settle in comfortably.
6. Shortly after you have moved in, we will make courtesy calls/visits to ensure you are entirely happy with your new surroundings.
7. Your new home includes a manufacturers two year warranty that covers the central heating system, boiler, kitchen and bathroom appliances and photovoltaic (PV) equipment when purchased. Your new home is also covered by an NHBC or similar industry regulated 10 year insurance scheme covering the fabric and structural integrity of your new home.
8. We will ensure you receive Health and Safety advice when you visit the development and when you have moved in.
9. 24hr emergency cover, at your disposal 7 days a week.
10. In the unlikely event that our Customer Service Team have been unable to resolve any outstanding concerns, customers can follow our detailed Customer Complaints Procedure.
Our Customer Service Charter complies with the requirements of the 2010 Consumer Code (further details available at www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com)