Only Nine Apartments Available at Bellway's Quayside

It may be your last chance to buy a brand new apartment in the heart of Cardiff Bay at Bellway Homes Wales’ Quayside development.

Quayside has an unrivalled location in Mermaid Quay, overlooking the iconic Wales Millennium Centre and the stunning waterfront on the doorstep. Sales at Quayside have been strong and there are just nine apartments remaining within the whole development.

Residents at Quayside can benefit from all the amenities that Mermaid Quay has to offer; a host of quality restaurants and bars, world-class events at the WMC and beautiful walks around the Bay and across the Barrage. It also benefits from being just minutes away from Cardiff city centre with excellent public transport links; close to Cardiff Bay train station and with excellent bus links including a bus stop right outside.

There are only nine one-bedroom apartments left at Quayside – including the show home. What’s more, Bellway is offering buyer solution scheme Sharp Start on five of the apartments which means that a new home at Quayside costs as little as £113,895. The Sharp Start scheme allows buyers to purchase a brand new home for just 85 percent of the asking price. Buyers will only need a more affordable five percent deposit with Bellway loaning them the remaining 15 percent of the property value interest free for the first five years.

Denise Swift, sales manager at Bellway Homes Wales, said: “Everything about Quayside is premier – from the quality apartments and Bay views to the lifestyle that its location offers. It is this which has attracted so much interest from buyers from all walks of life including young professionals, those looking for a second home in the city and investors. We are now approaching the final phase of sales with just nine apartments left to sell so if you’re interested in a new home at Quayside, act now – it could be your last chance.”

Prices for a one bedroom apartment at Quayside start from only £119,995 with the show home on offer at £132,995. For more information visit the sales office on the ground floor of Quayside, call 02920 453223. The sales office is open 10am-5pm on Monday and Friday, 10am-7pm on Thursday and 11am-5pm Saturday and Sunday. The office is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday.