Here at Bellway we aim to make moving home as simple as possible and provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
From the day you walk on to a Bellway development to the moment we hand over the keys to your new home and beyond, we undertake to provide you with the best possible customer service.
This Charter describes the level of service and standards that you can expect from Bellway.
- Prior to reserving your new home, we will provide a specification and layout of your home and details of all necessary pre-contractual information to enable you to make an informed purchasing decision.
- A friendly and informative sales process which will also provide simple details about cancellation procedures should you no longer wish to proceed prior to contract.
- Prior to moving into your new home, our site manager will invite you to a demonstration to familiarise you with the appliances, lighting and heating controls of your home.
- Prior to moving in to your new home we will provide you with a Homecare booklet that will act as a helpful guide during the first few months of occupation.
- On the day of legal completion we will make a courtesy visit making sure that you have settled in comfortably.
- 72 hours after moving in, we will make a further courtesy call to ensure that you are entirely comfortable in your new surroundings.
- Your new home includes a manufacturers two year warranty that covers the central heating system, boiler, kitchen and bathroom appliances. Your new home is also covered by an industry regulated 10-year insurance scheme covering the structural integrity of your home.
- At your disposal is an emergency 24-hour customer support line available 7-days-a-week.
- In the unlikely event that our customer service team have been unable to resolve any outstanding concerns, you can report the matter to Bellway p.l.c. on-line at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Bellway p.l.c., Seaton Burn House, Dudley Lane, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 6BE
At Bellway we aim for continual improvement both in the way we design and construct our homes and in the way that we manage our sales activities. Through the feedback we receive from our customer satisfaction surveys it is our aim to continue improving both our homes and service to our customers.